Our client, a creative marketing agency based in Marlow, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team to create, curate and deliver content on behalf of their diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
As part of the Content team, you will control the way companies interact with their communities online.
The successful candidate will have excellent research, copywriting and editing skills with the ability to shift seamlessly between writing styles.
Up to £28k, hybrid working.
- Writing and editing content for social media, web, eDM, and blogs.
- Building monthly content plans for various social accounts
- Scheduling and deploying content across multiple channels
- Community management and community engagement
- Handling social media promotions and paid advertising
- Hosting competitions and prize draws online
- Reviewing and reporting on content performance
- Supporting Content team in ad hoc marketing activity
- Be at home with in a fast-paced, agency environment
- At least of 24 months working in a similar capacity
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design processes
- Expert knowledge of leveraging social media for business
- Degree-level education in a relevant subject
- Be commercially-minded, inquisitive and adaptable
- Experience in content management platforms, i.e. WordPress, Hootsuite
- Numerical competence is a necessity
- Speak fluent English (other languages would be a bonus)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).