A creative, confident, and personable Social Media / Public Relations Assistant is required to join and very unique organisation. The role based in Stevenage is a Hybrid role and will require occasional travel to Stevenage, Knebworth and London (all travel expenses will be reimbursed).
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks including the creation of content, management and implementation of social media campaigns across a whole range of social channels including TikTok, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. Alongside carrying out research projects and planning/ promoting virtual and physical high-profile events.
The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about social media, have a great eye for design, strong research skills and excellent attention to detail.
As Social Media / Public Relations Assistant you will be responsible:
- Monitoring, updating and providing insight into all company related media, press and communications activity through the provision of a weekly snapshot report and monthly analysis report
- The production and implementation of the monthly media plan
- Supporting the PR manager with the production of all social media content and press materials
- Playing a key role in the planning and delivery of the organisation publicity events all around the world including the production of event itineraries
- Managing social media accounts
- Provision of detailed and accurate research activity
- Events and press conference organisation
- Attending publicity events as required
- Assisting the PR manager with any crisis related PR activity
- Maintaining a PR archive
The ideal Social Media / Public Relations Assistant candidate will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Experience within a similar PR or Marketing role
- To have a car and driving licence
- To be well presented
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proactive approach to learning and investigation
- Design experience
- Ability to take ownership for the resolution of issues
- Great attention to detail
- Good IT knowledge
Working Monday to Friday from 9 to 5, this is a hybrid role and will include working from home, the office in Stevenage and locations in Knebworth and London. You can expect to receive a salary between £22,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package which includes:
- A holiday allowance of 20 days a year rising to 25 depending on length of service.
- On completion of probation the successful applicant will also receive a comprehensive, non-contractual, benefits package which includes: Life Assurance, Auto Pension Enrolment; an Annual Bonus scheme. After two years of service Private Health Care is also available.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.