SF Group are currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager for a business based in Birmingham B19. This role will pay up to £40k for someone within Tech.
- To develop an exciting, insight led social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement for the brand
- To manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other relevant emerging platform.
- To plan the delivery and content across multiple platforms using whatever tools necessary, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Falcon, Brandwatch etc.
- To create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively.
- To create disruptive, award winning social media campaigns
- To form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms to develop and grow our own platforms.
- To manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- To monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Falcon etc.
- To educate other staff on the use of social media and to promote its use within the business
The Ideal Person
- Brilliant communication skills - articulate, strong writing skills and great at presenting.
- Experienced at delivering large scale campaigns in house and with agencies.
- Creative. Thinks outside the box. Suggests ideas and understand how to deliver them.
- High attention to detail.
- Commercially astute and numerate. Able to articulate ROI of their work and their role.
- Ability to spot and develop opportunities for clients and the agency.
- Well organised and disciplined. Fantastic planner.
- Excellent at briefing partners and suppliers.
- Strong overall marketing knowledge and keen interest in the sector.
- Ability to plan budgets and take responsibility for bringing work in on time and on budget.
- Client focussed - sees things from their perspective.
- Comfortable working across (and with) a variety of clients, people, projects and briefs.
- PC literate - Microsoft Office Suite, Power Point, Excel and able to learn new software's.
Be a part of this exciting business