Social Media Manager – Epping, Essex commutable by Central Line or Car (Free Parking on site) – Office-Based – up to £35,000pa DOE
Can you manage a busy content calendar across multiple social media platforms?
If you have proven experience in continually increasing social audiences across various social media channels, we want you to join this incredible health and fitness brand!! You will be responsible for acquiring and retaining followers for this exciting and "on-trend" brand.
SC4 is delighted to partner with a leading consumer brand that seeks to educate and inspire individuals to push to their best regardless of their environment in their search for an energetic and creative individual to manage their social media platforms.
Creative, innovative content is key! We are looking for you to create dynamic written, graphic, and video content for all platforms. You will work with an amazing team to provide content that promotesaudience traction and be rewarded with an incredible opportunity to craft your career.
What will your week look like…
- You will be managing the company’s social media channels, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, to engage a social media presence by creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content for all platforms.
- You will be responsible for owning the regular planning of s cheduled posts to enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages, promote audience interaction, grow the brand’s social media following and encourage audience participation/engagement.
- Managing the social media communications with all customers, ambassadors & followers.
- Supporting the Activation Manager with national and current projects, campaigns, and activations within the "sporting arena."
- Weekly, you will provide data for analysis and reporting to highlight audience information, demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- You will be building solid Influencer contacts that align with the brand. Most importantly, you will use your creative skills to propose new ideas and concepts for innovative social media content.
What you will need to be successful in this role......
- You will be able to evidence your previous experience managing social media schedules/calendars.
- You can show content you have created across various social media platforms.
- You will give evidence of how you measure and evaluate social media activity.
- You will be confident in your content writing, editing videos, adding comments and tags and innovative creating reels.
How will I be rewarded?
- You will have the incredible opportunity to work with a group of highly motivated and ambitious professionals, to play a pivotal role in developing this exciting brand’s social media following.
- You can travel to the office by Central Line or drive & there is free parking on site.
- Paid lunches on a Friday and a working bar inside the office
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 37.5 hours a week
Immediate Interviews are available!!
If you are passionate about everything "social media" and feel you have the creative flare we are looking for, please don't hesitate to call now for more information about this role with a leading brand.