Do you have experience in creating engaging social media content?
Do you have full UK driving license and access to a car?
My client is seeking a Social Media Executive to join their exciting business in Gloucester, offering fantatsic career progression oppotunities.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Full training and induction provided
- Great office environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Funded social events
- Great rewards and meals out
- Holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Modern office facilities
- Onsite parking
- Create highly engaging content - videos, gifs, images, motion graphics, blogs, testimonials
- Posting on social media platforms in line with the marketing strategy
- Identify affiliate marketing opportunities
- Ensure content is optimised - SEO meta descriptions, tags, related posts
- Analyse, report and track all activity using Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram Insights
- Keep up-to-date with social media trends
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience in creating engaging motion graphics and video content
- Great understanding of social media platforms
- Marketing experience
- Experience in analytics and reporting
- Adobe Creative Cloud – desirable
- IT skills, adept with platforms and software
THE NEXT STEPS:
If you’re interested in the role, please apply to Lilly at RE Recruitment.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.