LocationHead Office - Central London
Social Media Executive
Full Time - Permanent
Competitive salary plus benefits
Circle Health Group are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector.
We have an opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join their team of staff in the Marketing department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. Post holder can be based anywhere in the UK with frequent national travel required.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent organisation and attention-to-detail
- Marketing qualification
- A highly personable individual
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer-focused mentality
- Strong drive to seek continuous improvement
- Experience of implementing social media strategies
- Experience working within a healthcare provider
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise and influence when faced with conflicting demands from multiple stakeholders
Duties of this role include:
- To support with social media and reputation management activity across the Circle Health Group to increase brand engagement, brand awareness, patient leads, recruitment and customer reviews. To drive a commercially aware approach to social media management.
- To engage with staff across the business to generate and create engaging social media content that celebrates our staff, culture, diversity and philosophy.
- Day-to-day management of customer service and content (copywriting and asset creation) across all corporate social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, ensuring best practice is applied to provide the best end-user experience.
Salary & Benefits:
Circle Health Group is committed to offering competitive starting salaries alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
"Our culture is a result of the way our people live and breathe our philosophy, which combines our purpose, principles and values.