No day is the same as you support the recruitment social media and digital strategy. From content creation,
scheduling posts and assisting with large scale advertisement campaigns, you will develop your talents into stand
out skills that will see you grow.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create effective content and content plans to regularly post to the recruitment social media channels.
- Providing analytics on all posts and platforms.
- Work tirelessly to ensure organic engagement is maximised to help compliment the paid social activity
- during campaign season.
- Build a network of colleagues that can help provide in destination content to drive engagement in our
- social platforms.
- Respond to comments and messages into our social media channels to ensure best in class service is
- delivered to our potential future colleagues.
- Support the Social Media and Digital Content Lead in strategising the future by researching the latest
- trends and offering opinion
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages – German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, or
- Interest and knowledge of social media, marketing, content creation and optimisation
- A creative, independent individual who remains at the forefront of the digital and social media industry.
- An ability to react fast to current events and trends in social media.
- A quick learner able to support and co-learn with your line manager
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.