Our client is a healthcare provider and big advocate within the world of health, wellness and fitness. They are based in London but obviously this role is a 3 month contract and therefore they are looking for someone who will happily onboard at home and probably work from home for the duration of the project.
The role is a 3 months FTC working as a social media and content manager. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering against the social media strategy, promoting our client as thought leaders to our intermediary audience.
- Using insights to drive engagement and traffic
- Responsible for conveying their brand personality and content pillars across the intermediary audience.
- You will help develop and grow an engaged following, as well as traffic to the website
- Identify trending news, and be able to write engaging social stories reactively as well as proactively.
- Working closely with PR to maximise opportunities
If you'd like to learn more and see the full JD please do apply! Note that we can only accept candidates who are available immediately and have the relevant experience. We can therefore only respond to CVs that are a match to the role, based on high volumes of applications at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.