Interim Senior Social Media Officer to support the day to day running of social channels for the charity. Homebased initially, London HQ.
Leading national charity.
The Senior Social Media Officer is responsible for:
- Creating and leading an innovative social content strategy
- Ensuring all content is in line with the organisation's current events etc
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholder
- Line management 1 direct report
Please note, these are top line details. Get in touch asap for more information!
The successful Senior Social Media Officer will have:
- Experience executing a social strategy
- Experience using Sprout Social
- Experience writing content for vulnerable groups
- Charity sector experience is preferable
- Immediately available or available at a week's notice
*Interim Senior Social Media Officer for a leading charity*
Day Rate (inside IR35, payment PAYE or Umbrella)
Opportunity to jump into a new role working alongside a brilliant and passionate Digital team.
Interview Date: w/c 12th April
Please get in touch for more info!