Do you have experience in performancepaid social media activity, running and optimising campaigns according to website conversions and sales
? Are you someone who is analytical
, and comfortable with reporting and offering insight into results with a strong eye for attention to detail
If you're looking for the chance to develop and expand your existing paid social skills and experience by working on challenging and rewarding accounts in a warm, friendly environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Paid Social Media Executive
within a rapidly growing social media department at a successful, award winning independent media agency in London. You will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for specific accounts or campaigns, and as Paid Social Media Executive
your duties will include:
Experience within paid social media, and planning and managing paid social campaigns is essential - agency side experience is preferable however client side experience will be considered. Strong analytical skills, an understanding of bid management tools, and a passion for digital marketing are a must in this exciting role!
- Co-ordinating campaign strategies
- Managing and optimising paid social campaigns
- Ensure account performance targets are met, ensuring the best ROI
- Reporting and providing analysis to clients and colleagues on campaign performance, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Ongoing campaign optimisation - adjusting bid levels, altering targeting and refreshing creative
- Liaising with media owners on any issues
- Creating proposals, making recommendations on budgets, KPIs, target audience
- Creating post campaign analysis for account managers
Salary up to £27k p.a. depending on the level of experience - plus attractive benefits!