This rapidly growing digital media agency seek an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their multi-award-winning team.
Initially home based due to COVID, however, then ongoing in-office and/or homebased working to suit you. You can literally then be based anywhere you like if remote working is key.
This is a relaxed, creative environment, where you will be given the ‘head space’ and the responsibility to work on some of the most exciting PPC and Paid Social Media brand projects available. In addition, as they simply love to reward great work, you will also receive ongoing career progression, salary increases, bonuses, training, development, staff outings, great coffee, on-demand massages, and you can even bring your dog to work if you want.
We are looking then for an experienced Paid Media Manager with the following skills/experiences:
- Proven in-agency experience working on both Paid Search/Social accounts
- Ability to create, build, and manage award-winning PPC and paid Social campaigns
- Expert level knowledge of Google AdWords/AdManager
- Expert level knowledge of key social platforms – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Great at leading client comms and relationships incl. budget management
- Highly skilled in creating strategies for different audiences
- In-depth and insightful analysis and reporting skills
- Solid understand of overall integrated digital campaigns, how Paid Media influences, and how to measure its success
As a Paid Media Manager, you will then:
- Create, build, and manage PPC and Social campaigns
- Lead client communications and deliverables
- Help lead the PPC & Social Media proposition, from strategy to implementation
- Work with management to ensure PPC & Social is integrated across Digital as a whole
- Track campaigns, run checks, flagging issues and troubleshoot accordingly
- Support the management of budgets
- Pass on knowledge, assist, and mentor other team members
- Have fun, work with some amazing people and brands, and be rewarded well!
In return, you will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + bonus and ongoing career development.
To apply for this Paid Media Manager (Search & Social) role, please click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV along with your hourly rate.