Our client is an up-and-coming pet product powerhouse, and they need an enthusiastic and innovative Head of Content and Social Media to devise unique and effective content strategies and manage their social media plan. With slick equipment and huge staff discounts on products, this would be the perfect next step for a resourceful and determined marketeer.
The Head of Content and Social Media will be responsible for producing creative briefs for the external design agency, communicating the strategy to the wider team, and overseeing the brand’s social channels. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative spark, and great communication skills - we want to hear from you!
The brand is based in London, but are currently working on a fully remote basis.
Head of Content and Social Media Role and Responsibilities:
- Create excellent content across all platforms (social media, email, website etc).
- Able to focus on both the big picture (brand strategy) and small details (customer interactions)
- Devising and implementing an effective strategy for social media
- Taking ownership of all social channels in order to boost engagement
- Plan an innovative and exciting content calendar
- Report on and analyse campaign performance in order to tailor future strategy
- Work alongside other teams to learn and improve your approach
- Be a brand champion - embody the brand culture and always strive to develop your skills
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Experience in social media management for a consumer brand
- HUGE cat person! (naturally)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Great organisational skills
- Educated to bachelor degree level is beneficial
If you think you’d be 'purr-fect’ for this role - then apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.