You're a seasoned Digital Marketing/Social Media SME with at least 10 years experience in this area. You understand the strategy and nuances of digital marketing including the importance of planning and the details of production. You’ll ideally also have experience of social influencer marketing and asset creation.
You've got the experience, knowledge and personal skills to manage projects in an objective, professional and confident manner.
You've previously managed clients at a senior level and have the consulting skills to help marketing Clients refine their strategies and options, and to understand proposed approaches. You’ve defined rates, staffing allocations and scope definition for digital content production previously and the idea of finding a role that allows you to work remotely on a part time basis would be perfect!
About the Role.
We're looking for someone who has a background across several areas of digital marketing, someone who has great people skills and who is used to working with high end clients. Communication with our clients is key so you'll be able to demonstrate confidence when presenting to mid-level client groups or when leading large Client and Agency team discussions.
You'll understand integrated social campaign planning and execution of video and stills, and may have a background in social content production including original, adapted and localized content for FB, IG, Twitter, YouTube, Snap Chat etc. and you'll utilise your social influencer and related agency marketing experience to ensure the needs of our Clients are met.
You'll be able to draw upon your social media project experience to identify risks throughout the duration of projects and can respond effectively to client questions and will be able to set clear expectations for timing to complete requests.
There's a lot to this role, but here's a taster of what you'll be involved in:
- You'll work closely with APR clients to define the scope and communication of their social media and other digital marketing (CRM) etc.
- You’ll review and advise on the structure and allocate resourceson campaigns whilst proving strategic support to our Client’s social marketing development.
- You’ll be able to social content calendaring and creation and advise on the requirements of social listening and social moderation.
- You’ll be comfortable creating and giving presentations about digital marketing production at client or industry organization engagements.
- You’ll evaluate retainers and project-based Statements of Work (SOWs) from agencies to assess resource allocation against scope.
- You’ll leverage industry benchmarks and experience to determine resource rates and allocations.
- You’ll identify missing or incomplete scope definitions that may impact the delivery and cost of the project.
- You’ll review project timelines based upon Client expectations and review cycles and review the project breakdown of social production costs and recommend approaches to reduce costs where appropriate without sacrificing quality of production or creative integrity.
- You’ll review social production change orders for accuracy and identify areas for streamlining.
- You’ll draw upon your social production experience to identify any risks.