Brand and Social Media Manager wanted to work for a global tech company, leading social media marketing across both both b2b and their new consumer side of the business as well as taking ownership of brand development, taking advantage of all brand building opportunities.
This role is paying between £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
The role sits within a new consumer part of the business of one of the most established tech businesses in the world. You will be in complete control of the social media strategy for their ecommerce website as well building the brand through social and wider marketing channels.
What skills do you need?
- Managing multiple social media accounts at once across several platforms
- Delivering social media strategy across all social channels
- Generating, editing an publishing always on content driving social and website engagement
- Communicating all brand messaging
- Reporting on social performance and engagement rates
- Delivering competitive analysis whilst monitoring trends in a constantly changing landscape
- Providing both reactive and proactive content
- Manage external PR and Social agency
- Working closely with performance marketing team with paid social campaigns
- Broader brand marketing experience, driving strategic direction for international brand growth
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000, private medical cover, 25 days holiday (with chance to buy and sell), annual bonus, generous pension and huge potential for growth in an already established global tech business.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.